1. Financial Support. Make a monetary donation through PayPal to help us fund the purchase and shipping of supplies for all of our projects. We have no paid staff, so every donation goes straight to fund our projects. Baragwanath Blessings Inc. is a 501(c)(3) corporation. Tax ID #37-1571812. Donations are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
2. Knit or Sew. Knit a hat or sew a receiving or twin size blanket. These really help. Join our network of individual knitters and knitting clubs or organize a special knitting or sewing project. Although we often think of the climates of Africa or Central America as very mild or hot, for families living in poverty without electricity or many resources it is life-saving to have a hat to help keep their baby warm and a blanket to wrap their children in. There have also been studies done that show that a blanket does more than provide warmth; babies who are wrapped in a blanket are held more often and do better developmentally. Equally important, these hand-made gifts convey a strong message of support and love. It means so much to those who receive these items to know that someone has taken time to personally make something for them and their babies.
3. Collection Drives. Organize or support a collection drive. Collections of vitamins, yarn, blankets, clothes, shoes, and toys are all invaluable to those with these needs. BB Inc. has sponsored and benefitted from numerous collection drives for Eagle Scout projects, Girl Scout Gold Award projects, and community and church service projects. Please contact us if you would like to organize or work on a collection drive.
4. In-Kind Donations. We gratefully accept donations of new and appropriate gently used items that can support our projects. Please contact us if you would like to make a donation.
5. Shop at igive.com and choose Baragwanath Blessings Inc. as your charity. You can shop at over 700 stores online at no extra cost for you and they will donate a percentage of your purchase to BB Inc. as your selected charity. www.iGive.com/BBInc